We've moved! Go here now for all our new stuff. Since Blogger looks lame. Purely for the lulz, I might do something here since this blog has been around for a long time.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The One Where I Talk about Robots

On the last episode I challenged AG listeners to write essays. Not one person has taken the challenge.



right click save as to download
go here for OGG.

Today, I talk about on-going two shows: Tentai Senshi Sunred and Tytania.

but... at the start I talk about

Watch Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - Official Trailer April 2008 in Entertainment Videos | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

And then I talk about:

Dancouga Nova (16:08)

Koutetsushin Jeeg (23:21)

and...

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN (26:29)


Promos:
Anime Pacific (11:14)
Anime World Order (25:57)

1 comment:

IAmZim said...

Man, bringing philosophy to giant robots... You did it a hell of alot better than Anno!