We've moved! Go here now for all our new stuff. Since Blogger looks lame. Purely for the lulz, I might do something here since this blog has been around for a long time.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An AMV

Mostly because I'm lazy and didn't record anything, this week will be out of the ordinary.

I made a Legend of the Galactic Heroes Video.

I basically summarized all of Overture to a New War. Which is essentially the first few episodes of LoGH.

I don't really care, I made it cause I like Legend of the Galactic Heroes and that is simply that.

Right Click Save As to Download.

2 comments:

IAmZim said...

I like the way the Ships lazers kinda look like disco lights when matched with the music.

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Very nice video. I hope you make more music videos from this series in the future.