We've moved! Go here now for all our new stuff. Since Blogger looks lame. Purely for the lulz, I might do something here since this blog has been around for a long time.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Angel's Egg Episode: What Did You Say about China??

A well delayed episode. The first move has been made Regan! I reviewed Angel's Egg horrifically. Regan Stronghold will do this show justice better than I can! I don't really have much to say other than I really need organization...

Nothing but pain if you listen...

I'll tell Brad I used his idea later...

right click save as to download.




For Linux Users, here it is in OGG.

Anyways, enjoy the episode. If you can!

Anime Talk Angel's Egg Review:
part one
part two

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!that was a great pod cast!!!!!

IAmZim said...

Mamuro Oshii is one of my favourite directors. His stories aren't quite charachter driven,but the ideas are what drive his movies forward.

I guess that why I prefer the GITS movie to the series.

IAmZim said...

I was listening to the rest of your podcast, and I do think you should review anime. If your don't want to do it on your own, maybe you could have guest hosts like the greatest movie ever podcast?

I know I'd be happy to come on, and I'm sure Tissukins would be too. Mr. Surat mentioned in an episode that he was happy to be a guest host.

Anonymous said...

That's true, I won't stop reviewing anime, of course, but I really do need to be a bit more organized...